Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Journeying with the Divine Feminine


The image of the spiral is one that is connected to the image of the Divine Feminine or the Goddess. Over the past few years I have been on a journey to discover the Divine Feminine and what that means in my life. So that's what this blog will be about...posting stories and encounters that I have with the Divine Feminine. It is my hope that this blog, like my journey, will spiral me (and anyone who wants to join me on the journey) upward toward the discovery of the Divine Feminine. And I will admit that perhaps "spiraling upward" isn't the right phrase, because perhaps the spiral is really inward or outward or in a whole other direction that is unexpected (and maybe I'll change the name of my blog later to reflect that).
I am not typically a very consistent blogger, but I will put forth my best effort, and it is also my hope that by having a blog dedicated to this journey that I will be more intentionally aware of Her presence in my daily life.

1 comment:

  1. Like little girls holding hands and twirling around until we're so dizzy that we have to lie in the grass and wait for the spinning to stop...I'm spinning and spiraling in whatever direction you want to go! Please keep writing! Love you!

    ReplyDelete